Welcome to Shakespeare’s Schoolroom & Guildhall
Immerse yourself in sixteenth century Stratford-upon-Avon; explore the very room where William Shakespeare sat in the 1570s and where he wrote his first works. Discover the space where young William saw plays performed by the finest actors of the day.
- Experience Tudor school life with William Shakespeare’s teacher, Master Thomas Jenkins
- Listen to our knowledgeable and passionate guides sharing the many stories about the building and the Shakespeare family
- Marvel at our 600-year old medieval wall paintings
- Dress up and pose in authentic Tudor clothes
- Learn to write with quill and ink