Where To Eat
Stratford-upon-Avon caters for all tastes and appetites, from coffee shops and tea rooms to pub food and restaurants.
Top foodie picks:
- The Royal Shakespeare Company's Riverside Café, Circle Bar or Rooftop Restaurant. Click here to find out more.
- Enjoy a refreshing drink, delicious lunch or an afternoon slice of cake at the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust's Halls Croft.
- For simple freshly prepared local lunches, visit Marco Italian Delicatessen, a few doors down from Shakespeare's Schoolroom & Guildhall.
- No.9 Church Street is a town centre restaurant with a neighbourhood feel, serving seasonal British food with a contemporary twist and a selection of fantastic artisan wines.
- For a taste of the exotic, head to Mandia. This tapas bar offers Spanish food and wine in a rustic setting with a warm atmosphere.