Website terms and conditions
- Shakespeare's Schoolroom & Guildhall may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you and your continued use of the site following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any change. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
- When you place an order on www.shakespearesschoolroom.org we will email you an acknowledgement of your intended order. At the time of purchase of the order the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged. Any discounts triggered by the entry of a promotional code will not be applied until the order is accepted but will be detailed on the invoice. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time in our sole discretion. However, non-acceptance of an order is most likely to result from one of the following: the product ordered being unavailable from stock; our inability to obtain authorisation of payment; the identification of an error within the product information including price or promotion.
- The copyright of all content comprising or contained within www.shakespearesschoolroom.org remains with Shakespeare's Schoolroom & Guildhall and other copyright owners as specified. Users may access content on this site solely for their own personal or educational non-commercial use.
Third party links
- Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to websites that are not under the control of Shakespeare's Schoolroom & Guildhall. When you activate any of these you will leave the Shakespeare's Schoolroom & Guildhall website and Shakespeare's Schoolroom & Guildhall shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever in respect of the privacy practices, the content of such site or otherwise.
- You agree that all copyrights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the material and content of this website shall remain vested in us or our licensees. You acknowledge and confirm that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited.
Limitation of liability
- Notwithstanding our reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of the information appearing on this website, we make no express or implied warranties in relation to its accuracy. Our liability to you in the event of our breach of any of these terms and conditions shall be limited to refunding any money you may have already paid for product that you have not received or that you have returned within the agreed time scales and in the required condition. So far as the law allows, we shall not be liable to you for any other loss or damage whatsoever. Your statutory rights as a consumer and your cancellation rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- Any delay or failure on our part to exercise our rights under these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any prior or subsequent breach by you of any provision.
- The laws of England shall govern the contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.